Properties of Primer Plus
- Prepares porous and non-porous substrates for acceptance of lime products (i.e foam boards)
- Compatible with lime putty, natural hydraulic lime (NHL), limewash, stuccoes, and lime plasters on smooth surfaces
- Sets in 1 hour
- Leave up to 5 days before applying finish plaster or lime paint
- Spray, Brush or Roll on
Primer Plus Instructions
Instructions for use:
- Use on: concrete, mortar, old paving, tiles, plaster, wood, stone, brick, or paint.
- The surface must be clean and free of any non-adhesive parts.
- Wet the surface thoroughly and work in a well-ventilated atmosphere.
- Never use pure, always dilute with water. Shake well before use.
- Apply by spraying (low pressure) or with a brush.
- The primer must always be sticky before being covered.
- Absorbent surfaces: apply by spraying.
- Non-absorbent surfaces: apply with a roller or a brush.
- Consumption: 4 to 6 m2 per litre of solution.
- Porous surfaces:1 L to 6 to 8 L of water, depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Non-porous surfaces such as: shiny, or smooth Initially use a 1 L solution for 3 L s SOL MP PLUS ( SOL MP PLUS is a concentrated cement stripper, Cleaner or Remover) , and then rinse with water.
Priming on paint:
- Soft paints or thick paint coatings should be stripped.
- Shiny, closed surfaces must be sanded to create a key.
- Make sure the paints have a key before applying the primer.
- Dilution: 1 L to 5 L of water.
Primary adhesion for plaster on concrete (beams, slabs)
Dilution: 1 L for 3 L of water.
- Apply on dry surfaces, allow to dry for at least 2 hours.
- Consumption: 5 to 6 m2 per litre of solution.
- Warning: Layers of priming remain sticky for a long time. Keep safe from heavy dust.
Store away from frost.
- Do not use as a primer before painting with decorative paints.
CAUTIONS: CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE! WEAR EYE, FACE, AND SKIN PROTECTION! IN CASE OF EYE/SKIN CONTACT: FLUSH WITH WATER FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. SEEK MEDICAL TREATMENT!